Snowkey offer both containerised and non-containerised block ice manufacturing options.
- Ice factories at ports and docks.
- Fresh preservation and cooling of aquatic products and foods for line haul.
- Temperature reduction and cooling is specific fields.
- Ice structures
- Edible ice
Snowkey machines are stable and energy efficient, using unique evaporator technology, and are simple and cost-effective to maintain.
Features of brine tank type block ice:
- Clean and sanitary without impurities
- High density, hard, not easy to melt
- Range of colours
- Choice of small, hard, edible cube or edible ball shape
- Weight options: 12.5kg, 20kg, 25kg, 50kg, 100kg and 125kg
- Low temperature; -30 is reachable
These machines are designed and constructed for easy of transportability by road, rail or ship. They provide the shortest time of delivery and installation of any equipment type and require only solid ground for safe deployment.
- Shape and structure is ISO approved. High cube and open top containers both available
- Refrigerants used comply with international standards and can be used world-wide
- Dry type expansion evaporation reduces amount of refrigeration used
- Evaporator structure is long-life avoiding need for frequent replacement
- 2.5-10t/hr single module production capacity
- Block weight options: 12.5kg, 20kg, 25kg and 50kg.
- Options of galvanised plate steel or stainless steel
- Rivet construction to extend service life
- Weight options: 12.5kg, 20kg, 25kg, 50kg, 75kg, 100kg, 125kg and 136kg
- Models and specs can be customised to suit special needs
These all-in-one refrigeration systems with specifically designed evaporators with efficient thermal conductivity. The refrigerant can be used globally and they produce clean, stable, sanitary ice suitable for human consumption. Dry-type expansion reduces refrigerant quantity, making the unit safe and compact with reduced breakdowns.
- PLC controls self-protect from breakdowns during water filling, ice making and harvesting
- Production capacity 0.5-10t/24 hrs
- Block weights: 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg and 25kg
- High-cube container with ISO certification
- Shortest installation and commissioning time of any of its type
- Easily transported by road, rail of ship
Features of Block Ice Made With Aluminium-Alloy Direct Evaporation
- Free from contamination; clean, sanitary and edible
- Size options: 5kg, 10kg, 12.5kg, 20kg and 25kg
- Convenient to carry and easy to store
There is no cooling water consumption for the units with air-cooled condenser;for the units bigger than 2.5T/day block ice machine, the air-cooled condenser will be outlaid.
Standard refrigerant is CFC gas, such as R22, R404A, R507A, R407C, etc., which should be designated when placing order.
Upon request, split units can be designed to install in a container to form one complete unit.
BIM standards for Block Ice Machine, and the subsequent number is tonnage×10 the symbol “*” will be substituted by a letter which represents condensing types (A for air-oooled, W for water-cooled and E for evaporative type).
With development of technology, the specifications in the form will be subject to change without notice.