Snowkey plate ice is ideal for refrigerating aquatic products as it boasts even cooling effect, good ventilation and constant refrigeration temperature.
As it doesn’t melt easily, taking 30% more time to melt than other types of ice, it stores for long periods.
Snowkey plate ice machines pump water from a reservoir to a distributor above the plate. Water then is passed uniformly over a vertical stainless steel plate, which chills the ice. Depending on the thickness of ice you require, the water pump will switch off, and a hot gas will release the ice plate onto a rotating breaker bar.
Your cracked plate ice is stored in a container under the machine, and is immediately ready for use.
- Poultry and meat processing
- Leather processing
- Ice cold storage air conditioning
- Edible ice
- Chemical industry
- Our machines feature an ice-making section and compressor set assembled from a hot-dipped, galvanized frame.
- All surfaces and plates in contact with ice are made from 304 stainless steel which resists heat and eliminates corrosion.
- The external housing of our machines are weatherproof and tamperproof.